Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at ANCO. Please take time to review the process of employment if you are interested in beginning a new career with us, at ANCO.
1. Selection of Candidates:
1.1 Candidate Screening:
The Human Resource department will use the job description as a basis to hire candidates. The department rate candiates based on education, and work experience in order to seek the best person for the position offered.
1.2 Selection of Candidates:
- Head of the department hiring will select the optimal candidates for interview and return the information to the HR department
- HR staffs arrange and conduct interviews
1.3 Applicants Complete Job Application:
- HR will send an application or candidate will complete the information in the following form: recruitment process\Recruitment Policy & Procedure -Anco\HR Form -Application.doc prior to the interview.
- In the case that the candidate does not have internet access, he/she must be presented at the location of interview half an hour early in order to complete the application
- Applicants must bring documents requested by the HR department prior to the first round of interview.
2. Interviewing and Selecting Candidates:
- Interview Round 1: HR and hiring department
- Interview Round 2: Board of Director (only for senior management positions)
- Interview Round 3: HR discuss salary, benefits and other accounts with selected candidate
- The period between the two interviews will be not be more than one week
- Results of the interview are recorded on evaluation forms, which will be kept confidential
- Letter of probationary period will be reviewed by HR or Finance Director and President of the hiring department for management positions and above
- Rejected candidates will be notified with a thank you letter within 10 days of the last interview
- The new employee will keep a copy of the letter of probationary period and another copy will be kept with employee records in the HR office
- Profile of the selected candidate will be updated and stored in the data base of the HR department within 7 days of employment.
- Applications must include the following:
- Application form
- Notarized Personal Profile
- Notarized copy of photo ID
- Residency card/KT2 or notarized temporary residence registration
- Notarized copies of qualifications/certificates
- Health certificate
- 4 photos 3x4